Saturday, October 31, 2015

Welsh Dragon

Supposedly I have some Welsh blood in me, my Grandmother was born there, though I hear she was also English, so it's a bit of a mix, plus I'm other things as well, namely German which is what I most closely identify with. One of these days I'll take a DNA test to find out for sure. That will be interesting.

But anyway, it's interesting that I'm the only one in my family who has a Welsh first name. By the way, my blogger name is my real name, though a shortened version of it which I will never use here, but it's what I go by.

I don't know much about Wales, but it's interesting that I have a Welsh name, and also the fact that my Chinese zodiac sign is dragon, I was born in the year of the dragon, and if you didn't know, the Welsh flag features a red dragon, so that's kind of cool.

Here's a picture I found taken from Google, no idea who the photographer was to give credit to, but here it is:


There's more to this story, but my energy is limited, and I cannot blog about my personal life right now. So that is all for now, but I'll be back soon.

No comments: